Saturday, August 15, 2009

♠ wash off the pain.....

went to sunway with a 傻佬 to have my favorate food at sushi king for dinner....^^
after dinner....
we thought of having a movie , but really many people lining up for the shows....
wao~~
so we went to shop for a while....
as usual , went to bought many junk foods....hehez~~

doesn't wanna go home before having a movie...
so....
we went to join the long line to get a ticket....
many shows we wanted to watch...
but lastly , we choosed 【THE SCREEN】....
a thai horror movie...wooo~~....I'm kinda scared....~w~....

our movie was at 11.20PM....
and its like err....an hour later....
so I had ice cream before the movie....
then we went to play this machine....

I dunno what game it called....
I just know that it really takes much energy~~

the movie was at this hall....

dark...!!scary...!!

on the way home....
there were 2 blocks in a same road....
we passed the the 1st point....
but was blocked at the 2nd point....damn....
its the 1st time I got blocked....>.<"..... so got home really really early larh.... + the block some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.