Sunday, August 30, 2009

♠ out wif my lovely daughter··•♠

went to sunway with my daughter....^^....
miss euu so much....~w~
finally we managed to go out and have fun together....
always planned to go out , but all our plans got ruin at the last minute....



took at the restroom....^^




we had our breakfast + lunch at shabu-shabu....
not bad~~
the starball was so cute...~v~
saw it...??
actually I was shooting a pic of her...^o^
hehez~~





 we did
something really "dangerous" at the cinema....
(✿◡‿◡) hehez~~
went to watch tis movie....
the whole hall was surround by kids laughter~~
that means almost the whole hall were kids....^v^
but we enjoyed the movie~~
FUNNY....TOUCHED....NICE.....!!
after the movie....
we actually wanted to go to genting for a fresh air....
but unfortunately....she has somethiing to do....
haiz~~
nvm....
there will be next time , I guess....xp
that all for tonight....
tata~~
sweet dreams~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.