Friday, August 14, 2009

♠ FRIENDS COME AND GO....

bad mood....
absent today....= 。="....

I care....
I thought euu were different from other friendz....
I thought euu won't blame me for kept telling euu my problems....
I thought I could share everything with euu....
I thought....
I thought....we are best frens....


FRIENDS COME AND GO....
I will always appreciate true friendz....
I share the best....and always try not to start an arguement....
maybe I really care too much....
I told euu that I was hurted very deep by friends before....
I know we won't get to spend much time after graduation....
and we have different future to think about....
so I always put euu in my memories.....
maybe its time for euu to go....

[WE WERE BEST FRIENDZ]
hope that euu'll have a better journey~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.