Tuesday, September 22, 2009

♠ worked at PAVILION ♠

♠ 21 SEPTEMBER 2009 ♠
- 2nd day of work -
11am - 8pm


I liked this pair of shoes....^o^
its for baby who is 1-6 months....~



and these clothes~~
oo my....!!
so so cute.....!!


 
will buy it if I have a baby....hehez~~


 - store room -






finished work at 8PM.....
finally....
get to enjoy~~
yeah~~



ate ice cream....
my favorate BELGIUM CHOCOLATE + STRAWBERRY CHEESE....
happy...=]




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

♠ 22 SEPTEMBER 2009 ♠
- last day of work -
12 pm - 10 pm





- attendant card -




 - dinner at 6pm -
I ordered CHICHEN + HAM pizza



be ordered FRIED CHICKEN CHOP



 - waiting to go home -



- TIRED -




stood whole day long....
+ had to looked for sizes of clothes customer wanted....
 was happy....but really*2 tiring....
NITEZzz~~~


that's all....
- TATA -

1 comment:

  1. 很可爱的baby衣服啊
    这样的工作环境一定很好
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.