Tuesday, September 15, 2009

♠ fine...!! i'm done with it....!!

I guess I'll always be the one who have to take actions 1st....=.="
so I took my courage to talk to euu in class juz now....
Its been like ages we didn't speak to each other [although its just few weeks]....
I was happy chatting with euu.....but euu seemed like i grambling to euu....>.<"....euu prefer talking with the others....
and euu don't even know what i'm doing so far....~
what more caring for me...?!
and I know....I don't have the right to ask euu to do that....~~
I'm no one...!! but woi....!! can't euu even care for me a little...?! is juz like 1/4 euu care for others....!!
euu broke my heart.....
this is the truth....~~
noe what...?! I  stopped it my tears from dropping....
but I couldn't......
maybe I should juz change seat with her....
then everyone will be happy....~~ right...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.